Congrats to the Yankee team, you guys were tough to keep up with, but I'm very happy with our team's hard work to put together a 2nd place finish.

See you all next year!

Thanks guys! I'll get a report up after this weekends event. Dick Dennie and crew did a great job! I think they were the only team to box out on both days! Heck of an accomplishment during some tough fishing conditions.

Congratulations to Rick and the rest of the Yankee Troller Team!

They managed to take bigger fish than we did on day 2.  A funny story I told Rick was that we had to keep an 18.5" king for about our 6th fish.  When we finally got our 12 fish, we pulled all the lines.  As we reached for the last dipsey rod, it hammered down, eventually yielding about a 22# king, which we had to put back.  The good news was, it didn't matter.  Even if we had been able to keep it, it wouldn't have been enough.  We were very happy with 2nd!

Complete score sheet is on the Pro Am website.  The Pro Am committee did a great job of getting the results posted quickly!

Edited by landingzone

Great Job Rick and Team Yankee Troller!! I've been watching you and your team get better and better over the last few years. You have put a lot of time in , and it is paying off in a big way. You must be a happy guy right now.... and I hope your "top of the board" success continues through this tourney season.