WALKER STRIKE VISION CAMERA

I have one, don't use it very often but it's a cool gadget to have.  For a screen, I use the second screen for a dual screen portable dvd player.  I have that mounted under my hardtop up high on a swivel wall mount tv bracket.  Slick set up and it's one of very few options where you have a video in port. 

A friend of mine has one. We use a portable DVD player with an rca video in jack. Does not work to well in bright sun so need to look at it under shade or in the cuddy.

That is exactly what I found. It would be neat to have it in the back, but it just didn't work out because you can't see the screen detail.  That is also why I have the dual screen monitor

and have it mounted high....hardtop shades it no matter what the conditions are and I can watch it when driving, plus everyone else in the boat can view it :)   

A friend of mine has one. We use a portable DVD player with an rca video in jack. Does not work to well in bright sun so need to look at it under shade or in the cuddy.

I also have one and use a portable 12V tv/vcr/ recorder. I tried the DVD player but I had the problem with bright sun also.