Owasco 6-2-13 w pics

Launched from south end about 515am, ran to drop off and set up shop... We ran cores coppers dipsys riggers and rig rods .... There were some storms approaching and with the pressure changing things were hot from the start and we were doubled and tripled up on lakers quite a few times before the storms passed and then slowed down to a few fish an hour after that.... We went 18 for 20 all lakers couldn't seem to get an off fish bite going at all.... Finger Lakes Tackle Spoons were on fire taking many of our lakers Sea Sick Wadler and Chicken Feed did real well the Rest coming on Dreamweaver spin dictors and Big Weenie Flys .... We finished 3rd in our FLTA tourney and overall a Great morning of fishing.....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-13702599608227_thumb.jpg

Good going. Great way to spend the day! There are some big ones in there too if you can coax them a bit....I used to have great luck with bigger spoons like the Sutton 88 and Quick Strike 88's on the bigger lakers.

Edited by Sk8man

I run a little faster then most so have to stay away from the real lite flutter spoons do to spin but do run a good mix of sizes .. Ya never know what the fish will want day to day amazing how that changes.. Thanks

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app