Cayuga 7th Annual Cayuga Lou-All

Hey Bobber ...glad you aren't a relative.....we already have Kim. Kara, Kathy, Karissa, Krista, Kelly, Katrina,, Kyle, and Kalien,  - all in my immediate family :)

Whatever you feel like putting in. (per boat or person)  This is a for fun and BRAGGING rights derby.  (That includes HECKLING others )   Basically it was put together as a meet and greet for all LOU board members.  (including registered Lurkers :lol: )     And you get to keep the cup till next year as a reminder.                     

See ya all on Sunday

Scott

Edited by Splitshot115

Gang, just some questions, daily legal limit? just on the trout and salmon or does that include bass as well? Heaviest cooler I assume wins? Can a basic member of LOU join in? Can I launch anywhere on the lake and then meet at weigh ins at Myers at 1pm? Thanks for the help.

Splitshot used the cup for a "Pee Cup" so handle with gloves..With a name like "Spoon Me" it nice to see its open to the LBGT community...........I saw "Billy V" tying a stringer full of fish to his dock,so I think their shoud be a "Glassy eye" check..............FOR THE FISH" .......CRIPS 1/2 the field would be DQ'd if for fishermen...I'm gonna check the weather ,might get some "buffy" time in just don't wanna burn my :mooning:

Gang, just some questions, daily legal limit? just on the trout and salmon or does that include bass as well? Heaviest cooler I assume wins? Can a basic member of LOU join in? Can I launch anywhere on the lake and then meet at weigh ins at Myers at 1pm? Thanks for the help.

Frogger.  You can launch anywhere on the lake just be at meyers for the weigh in.  It is one mans legal limit of trout and salmon.  Its all for fun and bragging rights.  We put in our money at the weigh in.  If you have more questions tomorrow most of us have our radios on 68.  Good luck, see you at the weigh in!

Edited by quality time 2