Cayuga 7th Annual Cayuga Lou-All

The cup stays with the Billy V boys again this year - back to back Jack! We had a fantastic lake trout bite today but struggled to find the quality silvers we've been on for the last few weeks. Heard some Seneca lake boys taking cheap shots at our Cayuga lake fishery on the VHF radio. Maybe they ought to ask my kids for some advice on how to catch the big ones that we have here! ;)

post-139477-0-70520600-1374439962_thumb.jpg

If it was a points event tables would of changed. Five fish can beat three. Good day of fishing against ya guys! See ya out there!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

But it's not a points event Nick. It's a weight event and heavy beats light every time. But then again I'd put my money on my boys in any type of format here - they play to win no matter the format.

Thanks apb! Our heavy laker was 10.4 lbs on Barney's scale. It was a toad!

Sorry that the boys and I couldn't make weigh-in. We had to cut our day short so that they could get to a baseball game in Lansing shortly after noon. Congratulations to all the boats that placed today. Cayuga lake didn't make it easy.

Great job to everyone who fished and put this tournament together today.. Had a great time fishing with a bunch of good friends and a great bunch of  LOU members.... Had a great day catching over 15 fish but just couldn't find the bigger lakers....  Great job Billy V and crew... It was great to see everyone at weigh in... What a beautiful day on the water and cant wait til next year....

Mike