King of The Oak Tournament Series

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder---this Saturday, August 17th is the fourth leg of the King of the Oak Tournament Series. You can sign up until 7am Saturday at Lake Breeze, 4 C's, Captains cove or Narbys.

With both the Orleans derby and the LOC derby going on we should have a tremendous turnout and great payouts.

AND......contrary to most weekends this summer, the weather for this weekend looks great!

See you at the weigh in line at Lake Breeze by 3 pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do i find the results for these tournaments? I fished in the last one and would like to know where i placed.

Edited by JAG

• 2 weeks later...

Where do i find the results for these tournaments? I fished in the last one and would like to know where i placed.

If you give me your team name I will tell you where you finished.

Because I'm posting results in the middle of a very busy charter season using my cell phone sometimes they take longer to post and may lack some details. For that I apologize. The results for the final tournament, the Johnny V Memorial, will be posted next.

Here are the final standings for the Johnny V Memorial and the King of the Oak series.

1-- Capt Keith Poland-- Snow Pirate -- 49.08 with a big fish of 24.67.

2-- Capt Paul Czarnecki-- Free Spirit--43.34.

3-- Capt Rick Hajecki--Yankee Troller--40.32.

4-- Capt Ian Scroger-- Outlaw-- 38.02.

King of the Oak for 2013, capping off an incredible tournament season, is Capt Rick Hajecki -- Yankee Troller with a total 4 tournament score of 281.32.

"Runner up" was Capt Paul Czarnecki with a score of 275.34.

This was a very closely contested race and was very exciting and fun to fish. A few more participants would have made it even better. Hopefully next year we can get more people to join in the fun.