Any reports on the Salmon out of Henderson? Updated with report 6/9

Have some buddies coming up this weekend and was wondering if anyone could shoot me FOW on the kings and trout.  I might try the walleyes early in the day but figured do some salmon in the middle of the day.  If you don't want to post please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Chas

Edited by Chas0218

I know they got a few off galloo a couple weeks ago in 140 but haven't seen any come in since. I'm sure if u worked the wall off the light you might find a couple with ff and spoons. Went out in front of stony and only did one brown yesterday lots of bait but not allot of fish.

I know they got a few off galloo a couple weeks ago in 140 but haven't seen any come in since. I'm sure if u worked the wall off the light you might find a couple with ff and spoons. Went out in front of stony and only did one brown yesterday lots of bait but not allot of fish.

Was that in the trench?

Went out the 9th in 4'-5' swells a couple of them were getting a little sick. Unfortunately I they were all green horn crew that didn't want to listen.  We went 0 for 5 on riggers with green silver red spoon.

50' down over 80-120 FOW.  

We should have had at least 2 of those 5 in the boat they would pump the rod too fast and put slack in the line. Both times the fish spit the spoon 20' from the back of the boat.   One was for sure a nice 2' steelie/rainbow the other looked like a laker.