Is the fishing picking up on the North shore anywhere from Hamilton to Pickering? If so what are you catching?

Thanks everyone!!!

I've been out of Bronte Harbour twice in the past 10 days--caught a 10 lb Laker, 10 lb Rainbow, and a couple of 5-6 lb Cohos---but I saw a couple of 20 lb plus Chinooks landed on other boats. We were fishing 80 to 120 fow--caught at 60 ft down. I used spin doctor/monkey- puke spoon combinations---but I am new to this and am trying to learn the tricks--I sure other boats may have done better. There were not a lot of boats on the water--compared the usual summer blitz--but there are fish to be taken, just that the bite has been inconsistent. For the first time this year I was  marking schools of baitfish (anywhere from 20 to 80 ft down). Good luck.

Thank, yes we're are new at this too. This is our third year and we are from the North Bay Area. Thanks for the info it's very helpful. Hopefully the water warms up by the time we get there on Tuesday. If you see a black Alumacraft with a 150 mercury, that's us.