Hello from Misty IV

Misty IV

Hello everyone. My name is Tag and I just joined the forum today. I am registered on the GLA website under Misty IV, as well. I launch my Starcraft Islander 221 out of the Little Salmon River at the Mexico Point State Launch. I have been fishing on Lake Ontario since I was a kid (some 37+ years ago) and always look forward to my weekend trips to the lake. A lot of the great people I met on the GLA website are also registered on here, and I look forward to making new friends and learning more.

Welcome Misty IV,

I remember your GLA board name and your many posts there. I am part of a team called Lucky Enuff and our Captain resides about 1 hour north of you in ?Quakertown. We started fishing together last season as a team and did a couple events and as we saw it didn't do to shabily considering a new boat, new team, etc. Hope to meet you someday. Do you fish the spring kings at the Niagar Bar??

Again warm welcome!!

Chad & Clarke, thanks for the warm welcomes!

Clarke, I remember you from the GLA site, also. Yes, Quakertown is just a bit north of me. I pass the exit on the Northeast Extension of the PA Turnpike when I'm driving up to the lake. I've never been west to the Niagara area. Furthest I've ventured is around Nine Mile to Oswego. I caught my largest king ever just west of the plant a few years ago in the fall. Hopefully have the opportunity to meet you one day.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there Tag, Glad to have you aboard. I'm the guy Clark mentioned from Q-town. I keep the boat in Oswego from early June till fall, so we'll have to meet up one weekend that your up there. Btw....you drive by my exit and don't bother stopping in for a cold one and saying hi.....What's with that ???? :lol::o:lol:

You're right...shame on me. What was I thinking? Guess I'm in such a hurry to get up to the house and get on the water! :)

We'll have to meet up this summer. I've talked to Clark a few times on here so far. Sounds like a plan! Who wants to bet that Puxatawney Phil was wrong about seeing his shadow and the truth is that spring is right around the corner? Any takers? I know my boat's itching. I crawled inside 2 weekends ago to check on things. I got a strong vibe that she's ready. :)