Fished from 530am - 12:30 today. Started in 50 FOW and worked out to 400. Only bait and fish I saw were in 70-80 range. My only hit of the day came on a dispsy set on 1 out 210 over 160 FOW. It was gone before I got to the rod. I worked NW out then east towards moon beach and back in. Ran flat lines, short riggers deep riggers, wire dipsies, even tried 300 and 450 coppers. I'm going give it another try in the morning

On the water now. Haven't moved a rod yet. Help!!! Any advice???

I'd try fishing the deep marks. I'd run spoons in a 28 size, since there have been many reports of 3-4" alewifes in their stomachs. Maybe try a seasick waddlers, black/green glow NK's, black raspberry NK's, ...

Would love to, but I dedicated this weekend to working around the house before we start hitting the Big O every weekend starting next Saturday. If you're going to be around next Sat, we will be at Screwy Louie's from 1-5pm with our tournament rig answering any questions anyone has on salmon fishing.  

Sunday I pushed west towards Port Bay and worked water from 100-150 range. Ran 2 riggers @ 60 and 90 with free sliders - all spoons, 2 dipseys running flaher fly rigs @ 185-290, and one high dipsy pulling a spoon at 140 on a 3 seeting. also ran a 3 color core pulling a spoon. fished from 630-10am. never moved a single rod again. i did notice more bait and had some decent marks all in my presentation range but couldnt get them to go. i varied speed from 1.8 - 2.3 to try to get them to fire.

which probe do you have?  It makes a difference as to what your downspeed should be.

im using depth raider. I have always done well between 2.1 - 2.3 with it. I used to have a cannon and best donwspeed with that was 2.4 plus

OK, I'm using a Depth Raider also and my good down speed is also typically 1.8-2.3.  The reason I asked was the Fish Hawk typically reads about a 1/2 mile faster at the same speed than the Subtroll/Depth Raider, so depending on the unit you are using, Finders Keepers' advice on 2.5 - 2.7 may or may not have been applicable.  Those sound like typical F H downspeeds.

Tim

Its just me. I historically have a tough time every June. Its the transition period for FH. Usually 1st week of Ju?ly things start. Browns are around to be caught now but I always look at it as a way to improve my game and learn new techniques by targeting salmon and steelies this time of year

It's not just you, The June transition sucks for everyone.  I really don't even bother fishing in June anymore, it's not worth burning the gas for the most part. 

I might sneak out  at some point the weekend of the 22nd to see if the lake has set up around Olcott yet, but I'm not going to waste a lot of time or gas searching for them.