June is coho and steelhead time. They are great when using musky bobs smoker brine :) Short coppers on boards, surface lines, free sliders orange and chartreuse nk28. Drop two rods deep for kings and find the temp breaks for steelies and coho fun. I'm always searching for the kings but would rather catch some fish rather than none.

OK, I'm using a Depth Raider also and my good down speed is also typically 1.8-2.3.  The reason I asked was the Fish Hawk typically reads about a 1/2 mile faster at the same speed than the Subtroll/Depth Raider, so depending on the unit you are using, Finders Keepers' advice on 2.5 - 2.7 may or may not have been applicable.  Those sound like typical F H downspeeds.

Tim

We use Cannon Intelli-Probes - not sure how they compare with the others for speed. Sounds like ours may read faster like the F H. We'll be out this Sat out of Fair Haven to see if we can find a LOC fish, then we'll be hanging at Screwy Louie's all afternoon. Give us a shout while on the water or stop by S.L.'s to chat and we'll let you know if we got into anything.