Got on the water around 630 and decided to head toward the nose. Been fishing straight out front and west with little sucess on the silvers but non stop on the lakers so figured try some where diffrent.  Droped down in 125 fow and headed n/w. Took to guys from work out and neither had been on the big lake fishing so i wasnt sure what to expect. When the first rod fired i knew we had a nice king and haned the rod off to my budy, after some deminstation on the dipsey rod that wasnt doin muc, he was on his way to landing his first king which was a nice one arnd 15lbs. Re- set the rigger and got us turned back around to make another pass and wen we got to our way point BAM we got us a ripper. After a long battle the fish surfaced and we it was as big as i had thought. Wen the fish hit the deck the guys couldnt belive ther were bigger fish than the first one. That one was arnd 25, Droped my new digital scale in the water walleye fshin, opps. The best fish out of the bettie anne 3 so far,  The last fish of the day was arnd a 5lb king. Bac on the trailor by 12. The same rod took all 3 fish 75 down over 215 fow. Cant wait to get out on our wednesday nite fish wit the boys.

post-152107-0-09302300-1370881732_thumb.jpg

post-152107-0-32615100-1370881903_thumb.jpg