Best releases?

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It's not for shakers I used off shore releases for years i went to bands for hits that didn't hook up if fish hit released and no one home if that would happen if fish weren't to aggressive I would add another band so I wouldn't get releases from a non aggressive fish which means lure is still in fish zone

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/11/2013 at 4:20 PM, Sk8man said:

I guess when the dust settles the best release is the one that works best for you and what you get used to :lol:  I think we now have a flavor for the most popular releases though and that sorts through a lot of different ones on the market

X2.  Asking someone what release they like better is like asking them what their favorite s*x position is.  They all get the job done but one is just always better.  

Edited by jimalbert

On 6/11/2013 at 10:41 AM, sammyslayer said:

Chamberlain are by far the best. Blacks work great but the chamberlain can be adjusted to hold the rod on the release until the pole breaks but release for weeds on your lure. No question they have the most adjustment. They use a magnet to adjust tension To the lure and screw tension to the rod.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yes the Chamberlain releases are neat, but what if you go over a reverse magnetic field, and all your rods release at once, and now you can't reverse the there polarity??:lol: