Seneca Seneca 6/12/2013

Seneca 6/12/2013

Up at 5:30 but just could not get in gear this morning had three rods in the water at 6:30 am  . First fish to hit just wiggled the rod tip nothing home just thinking about changing lures out and the 27’ rigger acts like a limb or plastic bag is hung up on the cable then the rod pops ????  Just heavy so now I think it was on the line , then it’s fin breaks the surface sees the boat and now I’m along for the ride reels screaming OH-BOY !!!!!! I eyeball Kingerboy and he’s looking the other way……..  Finally get him in the net hooked bad bleeding like a stuck laker…….. 24.5†brown 8.5 or better on the bogo grip……..get squared away and run back thru nothing but on the return trip same rigger 16†or so laker I lose at the boat….. start putting back down and the 21’ rigger goes off with a 18†brown…….. getting ready to run back thru and check the 27’ rigger and DUH it was at 17’ ………wonder how that happen…Kingerboy is giving me that Mutly laugh….. anywho ….. lost a  salmon on the 21’ rigger…… pulled a Dave M. (sodbuster) on the dead middle rigger was only picking fish up on the north troll so I dropped it down on the south troll and popped it free when I went over a baitpod jigging reeling it back to the boat….bam 19†brown…………. Picked a 17†bow up later got it back in the water after a quick tape check pretty skinny…….. It was a fun time out there I had taped up 4 spoons and three of them took fish one hooked up three time….. big brown was on a store bought spoon ….can’t have it all I guess LOL/././………………….

post-139487-0-94531900-1371060828_thumb.jpg

Edited by ERABBIT

Ed you are really starting to tick me off with all this mid week fishing while im working !!!!!    :lol:  :lol:    Wow man !!  Great fish ....   Sorry to hear about your rigger bases...  I will check around and see if anyone I know has any used ones sitting around.....  Keep up the awesome fishing !!!

Mike

I have bases Mike but they changed them to a NEW POS design ,  if I can tap the broken bolt out I can jerry-rig it to work till the parts show up if not I'll remove the base and replace with the old style mag 10 and put one of my spares on..........Thanks a ton thinking about helping makes me feel guilty doing all this fishing while you have to work man............... OK I'm over it ..... :P  :rofl:

Edited by ERABBIT