Seneca Father's Day

Fished dad and I this morning. Tough getting up after flying in from a exhausting trip with the family to Disney , couldn't wait to get out! Headed out of Sampson about 645 a and ran straight across to Dresden and headed north. First half hour couldn't keep more than two rods on the water. Soon as I got a rigger to 30 to 40ft it would pop! First fish was a small landlock on a gator stinger. setting back and the other rod with a dreamweaver nbk green fired and an acrobatic landlocked was in the net about 21in. Just ran 4 rigger rods and one core. It was fast action and only me setting was tough to keep up. After dad dropped two landlocked I was busting on him pretty bad then I dropped one at the back of the boat :( fast as it was it died off about 830. Finished with a nice 6 to 7 lb laker. 4 for 7 3 Lls and one laker. Great to be able to still spend this time with dad, and make our traditional Father's Day trip . Happy Father's Day to all

-Kevin

I hope this wind lays down a bit during the night were heading to the south end of Canandaigua early in the AM to give it a try for browns and rainbows.