Seneca Early Fathers day Troll

Set up on the east side about 5:30 am...wind is allready kicken!!  Throw out a 3 color core inline board.  Send down a 19 ft probe rigger(by the way Fish hawk is a class act...I have been having problems with my X4...they sent a new one instantly... no questions asked...Trevor Sumption is a good man) anywho...back to the business at hand...sent down a 31 ft rigger.  The dust settles and I notice the sea of cotton and weeds perfectly centered before my boat....ugh....tons of it everywhere...while thinking between the crazy rollers and all the trash in the lake this is never gonna work out...then POW... the 31 footer fires!   Get her in the boat after a nice fight on the new light rod and reel.  4.5lb Brown!  Get that 31 back in the water when the inline core starts zingin!!  2lb smallie...I'll take it.  Put the inline core back in the drink then the 31 footer POPS again...this time a 3.5lb smallie was boated.  Wind is still building...figure I would quit while I am ahead...wet and wild ride back to the lakehouse.  Both smallies tossed back and the brown goes to a well deserving father!

Edited by apb

Thanks,  A fellow L.O.U. member hooked me up with a couple Daiwa Accudepth and Heartland combos...they are on the light side but a fair deal was made and they will make great stackers when I go a bit deeper...right now I am having fun with them in my shallow program.

Seems as though you have the browns and the smallies dialed in Andy Keep at em :)  Going in the AM to south end Canandaigua to give them a try....