Interesting Link

muskybob

.... I'm not trying to start a panic, just passing on some more fish stories.

I found this article this morning on the Drudge Report....

:arrow: http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/01/22/america/fish.php

...Our New York fresh water fish are sounding better and better. If this kind of news keeps up it won't be long before there will be a big market for our fish at local resturants & grocery stores......

....step aside sport fishermen,...the fish Hogs are coming :roll:

That was an interesting news program there Bob, but I think that its blowing it a bit out of wack too. I have used black tiger shrimp farm raised in Vietnam for years without one single problem, it all depends on if its from a reputable company or not as is the case with most items. There are the same problems in this country with seafoods that are not watched closely like clams, oysters, mussels.

I personally get my fish for the restaurant from a company in Honolulu that is run by a former marine biologist. It couldn't be fresher :D:D:D:D

If you dig deep enough your bound to turn up something. Look at what the guy from Georgia said about what he sees from their testing.

I am sure there are problems out there it's just a matter of watching what you buy.

Chef T

Some one told me that there's some thing worse. A food that the gov't inspectors, friends & relatives say is perfecty safe yet has been found by many to really mess up your mind, body & life.....wedding cake.

:lol::lol::lol:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Aint that the truth Longline!

Did you notice that they were using frozen fish too (plus I am sure that there was fresh also)? That's part of the problem, they are not frozen properly right away to begin with. The fish is not inspected closely like meats are either.

Never eatin at a Red Lobster :shock: and never will :D . They use crappy warm water lobsters. Yuck city :shock: :x :D