Hey guys...looking to get some new footwear

for the cold weather days on LO and LE. My boat has

the non-skid floor, which actually does get slick depending

on the style of shoes....

SO what do you guys wear and recommend?

For cold or rainy weather,or if you have a wet boat, you can't beat

a pair of low cut (6") racing boots worn buy offshore sailors. They are felt

lined rubber. Wear them over your insulated hunting socks. Easy to kick

off, should you decide to go after that pole that just went over the side,(not recommended). Great traction on 'no skid' decks' and also come in a high cut

(11") for those of you who don't believe in small craft advisories.

For warm weather, any boating shoe with a non skid sole meant for wet surfaces,works well.

Find them at any boating supply store, like West Marine. $25-$45 .

I have been wearing crocs from May1st-Fall time. When I rig on my boat i always have a foot over on teh swim platform so a foot will usually get wet. Even when its snoty out you would be surprised at how those crocs keep your feet warm. They make different styles that would probably be better than others but I have stuck with the beach style. For $30 bucks you cant go wrong. They last a few seasons and are more comfortable to stand in than most boat shoes with no cushion.

I even got that Chasin Tail goof ball into them! :lol:

Im not worried about what you guys think! I all about the comfort! I havent met one person who has worn them and not liked them! When you sell 6 MILLION pairs in one year that has to say something?

http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/106/croc.html

For all u slow folks thats 12 MILLION crocs sold last year!

im with yankee...crocs are definitly the way to go, extremely comfy, and warm enough on the cool days and cool enough on the hot days...can't ask for anything better

He must have been one of the 6 Million! :lol: WHOOP WHOOP!

In looking at the guys who think crocs are ugly, with the excpetion of Legacy, your all old farts! You guys probably still wear platform shoes when you go out to the Disco! :lol:

Im with Yankee on the crocks when its not too cold. I take a lot of static from the guys on my boat, but they are so comfortable and I dont care if they get wet. Mine are not the baby blue ones like someone wears. My LaCrosse rubbers are the choice when its cold. Mine are green because I lost my camo pair in the woods :lol:

Jeff

Billy....

Those boots look good but aren't they slick on the non-skid, plus

black marks?

For warm weather I have a pair of columbia pfg's, breathable and comfortable.

John

I wear just sneakers that's it I have never been one to where sandals or any of the other ones.If they get wet oh well.And Rich I'm only playing with ya :lol: My little loves her crocs it cost me a fortune down in Disney last spring to buy those things that go in the holes she must have 10 in each shoe :o

I wore crocs most of this winter before changin into the waders on the creeks, and afterwards. I definatly am getting my moneys worth out of them. Once the air temps hold over 40 the crocs come out full time.

All I have to say is those are some ridiculously funky tan lines. I think Ricky should post up a pic of his feet which is the end result of putting in hours wearin crocs. You still got the tan spots/lines??

Definatly can catch big fish wearing crocs but your feet end up lookin like your spoons. Mulatto....... :lol:

Jax