Seneca Seneca 6/19/2013

Seneca 6/19/2013

Boats uncovered coffee is made still have to do a prep-job up in boat then Kingerboy and I will be heading down to lake....... loaded up with custom painted FLT ( Bob Fullers) spoons...........   lake looks flat right now ..... will be interesting....

Nick were you out ???

Marty no tie till sept..... :P

Ok here we go...........prep boat saw gas down to .25 tank ??? That's not right...... if it was leaking should have a dead grass spot in yard ???  checked wires at switch ..... checked wires at tank..... turned key on ..... turned over motor .....NOT just about dead battery...... must be getting too old like me...errrr Marty...... :lol: ....... No wait like LES... :ninja: .....  anyway put power-pac in and hooked up to battery gas up to over 3/4 tank...... we on our way.........  set up right out of the shoot aways two riggers to start ( other one broke and spare riggers have differnt bases ) anyway bang landlock on 12' down 40' back........and in the box.......worked the area nothing more so went north some..... rigger fires again but I lose it........ change out one spoon and put lead core out ( 3 color all I got was weeds on it today ran three differnt spoons on it )........ 21' rigger goes with a 15.25" landlock put him back........ throbbed again later but missed it....... worked the area pretty good so I went south ....... not much going on down there but at 11ish 62' rigger goes with a 22" laker...... that was about it for the day I fished till after 12 but didn't get any thing else to go.......

spoons on the landlock took it and other landlock put back all FLT spoons  BUT one is a special order as is the one that took the laker...... time will tell but they look sweet !!!!!

post-139487-0-05131100-1371664002_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-90981100-1371663944_thumb.jpg

post-139487-0-13266900-1371663976_thumb.jpg

I don't know the names yet Bob , I ran the largest one that's taped on the core , and two more I know I didn't get the one that has some purble in it wet yet..... I'll be running them till the rain comes  , I know I have to head back to Pa. on or before the 25th.....then it will be iffy on the fishing till after the 4th of July......

Good report Ed but you really know how to lay it on a guy :lol:  Here I was sipping on my Geratol and taking my Viagara like the doc said and here you go....letting the whole fishing world know.....that I'm nearly as old as you  :) 

No problem Les glade I could help ya out......................

I got back out today with Hoot and kingerboy...............one rip on 3 color core off inline board ....lost it....... put same spoon on middle rigger.............had it 12' feet down went to drop it a few feet more it released.......fish on....... HUGE brown ....... worked him to the left side of the boat but he was still green........ about 30' out and he goes nuts.................back and down,down, down he goes............then slack line........and spoon comes in with a large lyarmpe on it........so we helpped him out and he's still out there...........one more rip on that rigger and Hoot on it this time.........looked like a nice landlock but threw the hook at use , finned us  and was gone........that was it...... buddy from the park was having a good day till about 10ish then it shut down for him................

is that an alpha alwae spoon i see in that pic? that spoon has been an all star so far this year for me.  I'm gonna have to buy another round from flt before the fall

Don't know if ya remember me... but I was out there last night and today...

I am new to Seneca.

Hooked up last night around 830pm lost it near boat.

Today not one hit !

I trolled up east side from Lodi... to Sampson.

Fueled, buzzed up to Crows Nest,

Trolled west side down from Roy's for an hour...

Nothing.

I was changing rigs all day... just couldn't get a hit.

Disappointing...

But I ain't quitting !!

is that an alpha alwae spoon i see in that pic? that spoon has been an all star so far this year for me.  I'm gonna have to buy another round from flt before the fall

Yes I think so but Bob Fuller would have the right name it was good again today......

Don't know if ya remember me... but I was out there last night and today...

I am new to Seneca.

Hooked up last night around 830pm lost it near boat.

Today not one hit !

I trolled up east side from Lodi... to Sampson.

Fueled, buzzed up to Crows Nest,

Trolled west side down from Roy's for an hour...

Nothing.

I was changing rigs all day... just couldn't get a hit.

Disappointing...

But I ain't quitting !!

Yes I do (dog lover )..... I think about 11ish we went by you , we were heading back to Lodi in a blue/white cc starcraft ......

We got back out today pretty much worked the same water as yesterday but when we found a bite it kept up till a local  came out and set ancor in the middle of the troll so we worked farther north and that move paid off nice..................we boxed 4 browns , one landlock and a bleeding bow....... put back 3  landlocks ( just legal) a good 18" or so bow ........and lost 5 or so............  three rigger and all spoons two FLT did 6 or so fish and a no name blue/gold/red did the rest...........

post-139487-0-54974200-1371834971_thumb.jpg

Edited by ERABBIT

Good going Ed....man...that larger brown sure wasn't in danger of starving to death was he? :)  Try to leave a couple of browns for Andy and I will ya? :lol:  Hoping to get down that way soon....

He was right at 6 # Les ...... great day out there.................Hoot said he hope that one from the other day didn't hit today because every time he saw it jump in his minds eye it got a bit bigger and he didn't want to sink the boat..... :lol:  :rofl:

Good going Ed....man...that larger brown sure wasn't in danger of starving to death was he? :)  Try to leave a couple of browns for Andy and I will ya? :lol:  Hoping to get down that way soon....

Your too late now Les boated a 12.5 pounder today...sorry..... :hi: