Pultneyville 6/21, 6/22, & 6/23 Live Reports.....

So....then the 175 dipsy takes a rip.....

And another 7lb cookie laker!!!!

9th fish landed....sun is setting, but threw diver back over to try and get the 10th fish, before I leave for the night!!! :)

Edited by reelintense

And there we have it......fishy No.10. Another 6-7lb laker on the 175 diver over 105'. Pulling lines and calling it a day!

Gone to Chicago for the week...so no fishing til Friday evening or Saturday!!! :)

Were you trying to catch lakers? Generally if you are catching lakers then you are trolling too slow for kings.

I was hitting them even after speeding up .3mph faster than my normal salmon speed. There are SO many lakers out there, speed doesn't matter right now.

I was running 2.2-2.8sog and 2.0-3.0 down speed. Found some currents top and bottom and as I weaved i kept changing speeds. The king hit shortly after I had set up...was running about 2.3 at the time. At one point I had a strong current behind me and was running 2.9-3.0 and the laker took the dipsy. It seems they were biting anything thrown at them. I will admit after I had 8 and was trying to get to 10.... I slowed down a bit 2.2 to target the lakers!

nice! figured you must of went with him today since i didn't hear from you! sounds like a nice evening, our day was very similar!

Joe, it was a good evening... What is killing me is that I keep taking friends out and getting Lakers and small kings, when four solo trips in the last two weeks have produced for me a 19, 24, and 25 lb king!!!! :)

great fish this weekend and great reports :yes:  :yes:  we moved out to 750fow :thinking: yesterday  head hunting and trying to get away from the laker fest in skinny water.  not one of our best ideas but took some nice steel heads but always ounces short.  hope to hear from u one the water next weekend.

best of luck to u Jason