Went out of sandy for a late trip with my gf started around 100 ft at 7pm before I had the 3 rd rod in the water we had a 14 lb laker 77 down take off figured would be a good starter or her tried getting a good pic of her and her first real fish lets just say after 2 attempts we made it happen not long after getting all 6 rods in the port low rigger pops w a 8 lb king that I pulled in shortly after another laker around 7 lb took a bite on a high rigger 50 down just as I net that one the starboard deep rigger 77 down starts ripping line out knowing it was a nice king I handed it over to my gf and that fish took her for a run all I herd was my belly hurts and where is it finally after 25 min of torture I was able to net her first nice king around 18-20 lb got some good video o her trying to reel it in and it screening line just won't let me post it we ended the night w another laker 12 lb and heading in around 830 pm 5 for 5 in a hr n half couldn't beat that ESP the priceless videos and pics of my gf holding a few nice fish post-148870-13718703701803_thumb.jpgpost-148870-1371871016139_thumb.jpg

WTG!..glad you have a girl who like to fish. Good times together. Nice fish for her! Mine borders on being PETA...she says she is banned from the boat..but she can still go for a ride...and still eats the fishes flesh! Huh?

Nice job! I was nearby in my yellow plastic boat. I saw you hand her the rod then later heard the screams of excitement coming from your boat. I figured it must have been a memorable moment.

Very Memorable moment not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing having her like fishing looks like ill be getting stuck w all the smaller fish now that she knows the sounds of a big fishing hitting yesterday we did all lakers and one small king hoping to have more luck this afternoon

Nice work Richie, Glad to see ya out. I always seemed to have my best luck wen i brought the old lady with me. She's taking a few seasons off since we have 2 infants now. She is a hell of a driver. now i ll have the 2 boys to work the rod and i can relax. haha. Enjoy it! Joe B.