Seneca Headin deeper...

It seems as though the fish are heading a bit deeper now.  The shallow program was adjusted by 10 feet or more and includes mostly eating size fish.( 40 ft over 50 is still active but not with lunkers).   It seems to me the big boys and girls have headed out toward their summer resorts.  I guess its time to wash the dust off the dipsys and spin doctors and have some fun before the fleas attack.  Good luck all!

Edited by apb

Hmmmm !!!!!!

Just got back in GREAT day weeds are BAD...... but we had to shake the weeds off while fighting the fish.....DW spoons were the goto for the short time we were out...... first brown was 19.75 " just over a 5 pounds made Hoot happy.....while he was getting the hook out middle rigger goes and I land a  18" landlock to for the box..............ran back thru area but like I said weeds were bad........didn't move a rod  kepth going passed mark ...... middle rod popps......drag is screaming......  big fish...... bark some orders to Hoot which way to steer and clear out one side............ get it in .....27.25 " brown ........12.5  pounds........ my best FL fish ever............ had him in the live well we each drank a cup of coffee .......made my mind up to keep him and called it a day....... GREAT day on the water ......  and it was not the big brown we lost the other day no fresh lamprey marks.....

post-139487-0-00719300-1371914670_thumb.jpg

Edited by ERABBIT

For now but when they totally do what Hookedup said I'll have to keep me eye on him........he's amazing out in the deep..... I see him out there and scrach me head....... I've found them a few times and stayed on them for a few days but he can do it every day........Ok I'm done wawaing....... heading back home in the am keep your drags scream up here while I'm gone....