lakers lakers and more lakers

Fished out of i bay this weekend and i just wanted to move as many rods as possible so i went for lakers. I went out friday night to check a couple areas with my girlfriend but lake was kind of rolling and she got green so we went back in. Saturday i went out alone getting on the big O around 530. I put down 3 rods in about 95'. 2 of them on riggers with cowbells and peanuts the other 1 was running a dipsey with flasher and peanuts. It was game on from the first 5 mins right through til i packed it in at 1pm. Everything caught fish as long as u were within 10ft of bottom. silver number 4 cowbells with a white spin & glow was my hottest combo. these are a few of the lakers. 2 day total was over 60. biggest was 14.5lbs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-13720723583915_thumb.jpg

post-152176-1372072383207_thumb.jpg

post-152176-13720723951171_thumb.jpg

post-152176-1372072410421_thumb.jpg

I was just joking and messing with you any action during June is GOOD action! Have a great season. It's further evidence that the laker population is alive and well in Lake O

Edited by Sk8man

there is no shortage of lakers in lake O thats for sure. i contacted over 80 fish this weekend i just didnt land them all

back after the kings this weekend though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app