Point Breeze 6/24 solo trip

Went west of port to Shadigee, set up in 175 fow. Used my 3 rod per this man limit. One rigger spoon, one out down, for practice, one 300 copper twinkie meat rig and s/d. Moved out to 280 fow, marked some bait and hooks down 50 to 75 where the 42 second spoon was running. At 75 down it took off with a mid 25 lb king. After reseting I am now in 420 fow another nice king comes to the same spoon. Then the 300 copper wizzed off while I was eating my macaroni salad. There was a mad king ripping off another 315 feet of backing. Finally to the net, I'm tired, hot, running out of drinks, and time for me to go back to port. Temp on the surface 68 ish. 75 down was 50ish. Nice color in the water.

Well the big truck is back from its deer hunting trip, so I guess I gotta give up fishing for a few weeks. Hope to ne back in time for the Sandy Shootout.

Mark

post-140268-13721115812349_thumb.jpg

post-140268-13721116589229_thumb.jpg

post-140268-13721117379257_thumb.jpg

GREAT catch Mark,

Hope to see ya soon in my neck of the lake.

PS: just a warning, I had a deer swim by my house a couple weeks ago and walk up my neighbors boat ramp. I hate to see you be the one who gets the "triple crown " of deer smacking by 1-big rig...2-boat and 3-residential size vehicle.......

Jerry

Rebel Charters

:lol:  :lol:  :yes:  :yes:

PS: just a warning, I had a deer swim by my house a couple weeks ago and walk up my neighbors boat ramp. I hate to see you be the one who gets the "triple crown " of deer smacking by 1-big rig...2-boat and 3-residential size vehicle.......

Jerry

Rebel Charters

Thanks my friends!..Jerry, the title of "great white deerslayer" is still with Cher. She has taken an Iowa deer, Wisconsin deer, Kentucky deer, Pennsylvania deer....me ...I'm only 1 in Pennsylvania...no place else can I score a deer. Even in the woods when I look for them.

This truck has earned the title of "deer magnet"...5 of them in 1 million miles. I wish I had the money the insurance co. paid on this hunting trip for the truck...I coulda went for 2 weeks in new Mexico at a ranch with trophy mule deer. 19,000 dollars..I coulda picked any deer in field three times and a new rifle! Hey!,, but I appreciate the tip on the swimming deer danger. Grilled deer is one thing, but deer bowed down and proped up might be disturbing!

Mark