Seneca Seneca 6/27/2013

Go get em Ed! Maybe you'll connect again with that Loch Ness monster that got away recently.... :)

These weather guys are really ticking me off....They say thunder storms and then nothing happens....if I didn't get "spooked" it would happen sure as h....guess" living on the edge" out there has made me too conservative now... :lol:  Have a great day out on the pond folks.

Edited by Sk8man

That's great.... and even better that you get her into fishing! Good to see kids actually getting out and doing stuff instead of staring at the TV or video games.

Edited by Sk8man

Tuff bite never moved a rod till 9:45 ..........landed a landlock and picked a laker up out deep running back thru by 10am ....then nothing for about a hour... lost one more landlock at the back of the boat then a while later boxed a 22" laker down 62' on a DW SS UV spoon the other three fish were 21' down with FLT (Bob Fullers ) spoon herganator (sp)..........Sammie with the tally...

post-139487-0-28080500-1372352574_thumb.jpg

Heading back to Pa.    ....a few more thing ...surface temp. is 69* ....10* higher than last time out....have not run the X4 yet but sure will next time out...... flea's will be here soon with 70* water coming fast....... lots of leaves in with the weeds and cootonwood also and a few small branches out there so keep a eye out at WOT......

That's great !!!  My daughter is up from S.C. and we were talking about the last time we were fishing togather...............

2001...........so enjoy your time.............

Rabbit,

that is exactly why I booked the cottage for a couple weeks. Build the memories ow bbecause it is going way too fast!

Kevin,

Weeds weren't too bad. There is a lot of scattered junk on the surface but I didn't run into any patches. Ran the walleye boards to catch the weeds for my junk lines. We only did the one fish...had to run it in to sshow mom an sisters! It tasted good along with some venison backstraps for supper.

-Jason

Weeds are the normal PIA on the east side , built up the worst at points or large shaols..........

Sean , good to hear you got a good bite going my crew was pretty grumpy by that time ( granddaugher is NOT a morning person) , I have the spoon for you I talked about last year will have to figure away to get it down to you.............

Oh sure Zebedee the "donut store" then later the ice-cream store........then WAY latter you will be like me on a diet !!!!!!   :lol::rofl::P

Yeah poor Ed...first he loses a big brown and now no doughnuts.....what's next? geez hope that doesn't fall off too :lol: