Started out in front of Olcott at about 7:00 am.  Fished 100-300 fow, anywhere from 30' to 80' down.  Funny thing was the only hits I had were 30' down.  And between 200'-220'.  Those Coho hit my spoon and were in the air before I could even reach for the rod.  It was awesome!  I went 4 for 6.  The two I lost had shaken the hook in mid-air before I could set the hook. 

Lake turned over.  Went out Wednesday morning 7/4.  It is FOGGY out there.  Water temp is 47 degrees.  No fish for me.

when that happens, ya just gotta head offshore til you find stable water, and just hope ya don't have to go all the way out to the 30 line to find it :)

The problem was that fog.  It was thick and showed no signs of letting up.  I have an electronic GPS compass and my trusty Boy Scout compass on board, but I wasn't about to travel miles into the fog.  I'm just hoping the fog clears up. 

Thanks for the tip!  If the fog clears I will venture out.

when that happens, ya just gotta head offshore til you find stable water, and just hope ya don't have to go all the way out to the 30 line to find it :)

That's coming from a guy who's boat was sinking a few weeks ago!! :D

Sorry Tim... couldn't resist

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app