3 pole rod holders

Just wondering if there is any place to buy these without spending $100-125 a piece on them??  Obviously i want something of good quality as i'll probably use one of them on each side for my dipsies, but i've only seen them online for over $100 (haven't looked too much yet).

Thanks,

Sean

post-143216-0-45705600-1372353246_thumb.jpg

Yeah Sk8man has got it...Fish on.....  These things are not quite as nice a Berts but they work well and they look good.  Nice prices and honest people.  When you call them you will get the owner on the phone.

Anybody run the GLP rod holders? 

I am looking seriously at a couple 009's and maybe a one of those special hardtop rocket launch setups that would be awesome for my rig. I know nothing about GLP but their stuff looks solid and no nonsense, not fancy mind you, but functional and about half the price of berts, cisco, cannon or big jon.

Anybody run the GLP rod holders?

I am looking seriously at a couple 009's and maybe a one of those special hardtop rocket launch setups that would be awesome for my rig. I know nothing about GLP but their stuff looks solid and no nonsense, not fancy mind you, but functional and about half the price of berts, cisco, cannon or big jon.

I have been running the vertical 4 rod holders for 2 seasons and have worked awesome. They are extremely stout and hold up to 2 dipsys pulling on them no problem.

Sent from the awesomeness of Chas!

+1 Byerlyfab..Have several..They are sturdy and well priced..They will custom fabricate to your specs also..

Can I get some custom fab'd attached to a 42' Viking with rods already in the holders with trophy sized fish already attached and a bikini model ready to bring me a beer? Those are my specs, lol