NE sportsmans show

I think it's kinda ridiculous to charge admission to buy their wares. The vendors pay enough to set up. Yeah, you might find some deals on tackle & stuff but add in the admission charge and the deal isn't a deal anymore. :(

Raider and Finlander had booths there. I worked at the ELOSTA booth for a while today. Those were the only trolling booths that I saw that for the rec. fisherman not charters.

There were three venders there, two charters(moby dick and another one from henderson), that was about it, Saiff was not even there.

DEALS: There was one place that had a 10% dicount on stuff (junk) for the show but the prices were jacked up.

Fish lander had a nice display.

Totally not worth 9.00, I did stop at all season sports on the way home but did not buy anythign so still felt bad.

I almost got talked into going.. glad I didn't! I took my wife there a few years back and as I recall.. she got a new "Ginzu" knife and some other "stuff". I'll be there in three weeks for the boat show though! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Who's the promoter of that show.I don't want to mention names,but the sportsman show at the eastern state expo in massachusetts,also sucks big time in my opinion.

I went for the last time a year ago,only because i got free tickets.The only people benefiting from that show,are the organizers of it.I know that they also do several other outdoor shows.

Most of the vendors,who still find enough money to pay the outrageous booth fee's, are either factory booths who don't actually sell anything,or others who bring mostly outdated tackle and the rest that are just junk dealers.

I want to go to a sportsman show to buy either fishing,hunting,or outdoor equipment,not a plastic samuri sword,or sheepskin seat covers.Give me a break.

Most of the good well stocked, well respected, tackle shops ,that we all support don't attend these shows any longer,and i don't blame them.

I get far more quality information from sites like this one and others who share the same passion as i do,not some crappy so called sportsman show.