25' Baha Cruisers 250 Hardtop (Update)

SaltyAlty

THIS BOAT CAN BE SEEN AT HARBOR'S END MARINA IN HENDERSON HARBOR.

This vessel is a 25' Baha Cruisers 250 Fisherman Hardtop. If you're looking for an economical fishing boat (gas $), this one is what you want. With an 8.5" beam, it's easily trailerable for the weekend angler. I'm selling because I will be chartering in my spare time, and would like something quite a bit bigger. This boat was never used as a charter boat. I have owned it since 2005 and the previous owner bought it new in 1992.

She's powered by a Volvo Penta DuoProp and easily trolls down to 1.5 mph without using bags. It's a great boat for salmon, trout, and walleye fishing, without killing you on gas. Asking $16,000 but I am willing to negotiate.

-Hardtop with 4 rod Rocket Launcher -Custom canvas drop curtain
-Auto Pilot -Potra Potty
-(5) Tite-Lok rod holders -VHF Marine radio
-After market locking gas caps -(2) 40 gal. gas tanks
-Hull painted with anti-fouling paint -(2) Batteries
-(2) Bilge Pumps w/ float switch -Brand new washdown system
-Humminbird 957c sonar/GPS system w/ Navionics Bundle (lower price without)
-(2) Cannon Mag 10 Electric downriggers w/ Cannon swivel bases (lower price without)
-Tons of storage
-1994 Trailer included!!!!!!

This boat has a brand new lower unit including bellows, seals, propshaft, and dual props. All work was done by and can be verified by Precision Marine in Cape Vincent, NY. You can email me at [email protected] for more info. Serious inquiries please. I have over 30 pictures of the boat both inside and out!!!!!

Edited by SaltyAlty

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

NOTE: This boat has stringer issues and I had a marine professional who specializes in stringers give a total repair cost of $8-10K. Therefore, I have substantially lowered the price of the boat to compensate for this. Anyone interested will be put in contact with the marine professional I spoke with. Other than the stringers, the boat is in 100% mechanical condition.

This vessel is a 25' Baha Cruisers 250 Fisherman Hardtop. If you're looking for an economical fishing boat (gas $), this one is what you want. With an 8.5" beam, it's easily trailerable for the weekend angler. I'm selling because I will be chartering in my spare time, and would like something quite a bit bigger. This boat was never used as a charter boat. I have owned it since 2005 and the previous owner bought it new in 1992.

She's powered by a Volvo Penta DuoProp and easily trolls down to 1.5 mph without using bags. It's a great boat for salmon, trout, and walleye fishing, without killing you on gas. Asking $5,000.

-Auto Pilot -Potra Potty
 -(2) Cannon Mag 10 Electric downriggers w/ Cannon swivel bases (lower price without)
 -Tons of storage

This boat has a brand new lower unit including bellows, seals, propshaft, and dual props. All work was done by and can be verified by Precision Marine in Cape Vincent, NY. You can email me at [email protected] for more info. Serious inquiries please. I have over 30 pictures of the boat both inside and out!!!!!

NOTE: This boat has stringer issues and I had a marine professional who specializes in stringers give a total repair cost of $8-10K. Therefore, I have substantially lowered the price of the boat to compensate for this. Anyone interested will be put in contact with the marine professional I spoke with. Other than the stringers, the boat is in 100% mechanical condition.

She's powered by a Volvo Penta DuoProp and easily trolls down to 1.5 mph without using bags. It's a great boat for salmon, trout, and walleye fishing, without killing you on gas. Asking $5,000.

-Auto Pilot -Potra Potty
 -Tons of storage

• 3 weeks later...

That makes sense. I tried buying his boat last summer but when I said I wanted a survey Nick cut off all contact with me. Must have known about stringers when he was asking 16k

Maybe that's something you should have said in a private PM to the seller. Why trash out a statement like that for everyone to read if you have no proof. Anyway, did you get hurt in a deal? No survey, no deal, right?

I'm not trashing anyone Mike. I just know he has been trying to sell this for over a year. He may not be someone people should deal with . He obviously knew something was wrong but did not disclose this I do to potential buyers. I'm glad no one was ripped off. Always ask for a survey bottom line.

I looked at this boat this spring, besides the stringers it was very nice and ran smooth and quiet. With a little work I'm sure it will make someone a nice boat, for a great price! When I noticed the stringers were spongy, I called him and he said he would have them checked. He did and was totally honest with me.

Edited by VTSalmonslayer

• 2 weeks later...