Rbiz, it's about 40-50 min depending on wind direction. If the surface temp is still cold, we'll probably try to browns on north side of Galloo Thursday.

I'll try to post a report after of what manage.

I would check William "Billy" Saiff page on Facebook if you can. He is Saiff Charters and he often post when and where and how things are going in the Eastern Basin. He knows and he is not afraid to share some of his knowledge. Also his place in Henderson is Westview Lodge and he has board in the lodge with the happenings on the lake. Show that he is promoting the fisheries in a positive way for the fisherman.

I fished the fog this morning. Caught one brown first thing on the cliffs before I even dropped the rigger weight. Near shore surface temp. was 5 degrees colder than off shore.  We then ran to Stony Island and got two browns and 2 bass in 20-35 fow. Ran to the wall and found bait at 30-60' over 75-95 fow caught a 12.2 brown on a slider spoon and lost a laker at the boat. Caught fish off riggers, boards and wire dipsey mostly on spoons but laker took FF.

Going out in a.m. With boys out of guffin bay any ideas on where to start I am thinking browns because there closer than the salmon.any suggestions thanks

Got out early. Had my boys with me they still can't steer a straight line so setting gear is always a challenge. We went 1 for 2. The brown we caught was 14.5 pounds reel nice fish. Caught it in 90 fow down 55. Stinger in blue dolphin circus freak. Forgot the cooler in the truck so we went in because they were starving. Now my 6 year old has bragging rights, Great!

fished out of henderson today. We went 7-7 with 5 browns and 2 kings. Only two rods fired all day and they had the hot lures. Needless to say when I got done fishing I went and bought a couple extra.Will be back out tomorrow for another trip. 

Headed out Thursday for some Fourth of July fishing....what a day!

Checked for Browns on north side of Galloo from 6:30-7:30. Fished from 30 fow to 70 fow, nothing going. So we picked up and headed 5 miles north west to the "lanes". Marked quite a bit of bait down 40-100 ft. Fished 3 riggers down 50, 70, and 100. 2 dipseys out 150 and 210 (magnum dipseys on 2 setting, no O ring), and. 300 copper of the boards at 2.0-2.2knots.

Went 6 or 8 on Kings in 3 hours with the biggest being 24lbs! Also picked up 7 lakers from 9-15lbs.

Headed in early bc we had guests arriving but it was fun whole it lasted.

Nk28s up high (Blue Dolphin) and Flashers and flies on copper and lower riggers were the ticket.

Steve

Fished early off Stony Island a picked up a 8 lb. brown. Fog rolled in and we move out and fished from 65-140 fow only managed one small laker. Wandered around in the fog but couldn't find fish. Ended up tolling along the high cliffs and nothing. Slow day for us today. Most of the bait we marked was from 25-60'  didn't see many fish caught but we could see very far in the fog.