SCS IV paid teams list

Yankee smoker ,so you call me out , I take the bet at Ur terms, and now you text me saying your bro don"t want too do it , something smells fishy, thought this was just me and you. Anyways I don"t want too force you into anything and I just thought I'd take a few bucks off your hands that was just your winning from this year anyways your probley making a good decision becouse my gramps always said a scared man can't win.

Edited by motoman

Wow...you don't quit! That was a joke about us taking away the $ you need to feed your kids for the week. Check out the LMAO at the end of the text ya fool! 

I don't care if they starve. They aren't mine! LMAO

Edited by Yankee Troller

so i brag about a win (NOT)  my kids are going to starve (NOPE) i need points too beat you (HOPEFULLY NOT) i'm a fool  (MAYBE)  cheap shots and low blows won't help you. like i said this one is for the guys in the small boats ! :P                                                                                                                                     

Hahahahahahaha....sorry.....I'm done with this banter.....

The worse part is he begged me to be my mate this weekend since my brother is fishing the Oswego Pro/Am. I said OK.....so now he gets to see our program! Talk about spoon feeding someone!

Hahahahahahaha....sorry.....I'm done with this banter.....

The worse part is he begged me to be my mate this weekend since my brother is fishing the Oswego Pro/Am. I said OK.....so now he gets to see our program! Talk about spoon feeding someone!

Oh man!...too funny!...LMAO!

Sent from my PC36100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Are we gonna do the big fish Sunday?

Hello?...is anybody in there?...just nod if you can hear me!, uh well text me a nod....ok?

Mark

Mark. Yes there will be a big fish Sunday. 20 bucks. Biggest salmon. 1st and 2nd place only pay. We will collect entries at weigh in on Sunday. Cash only.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sounds like Rick and Jonny might have to settle this like real men,,,,,,,,,,,,,,water balloons....fight..10 each at 20 paces at weigh in. for all to see who is the better man!  then i might get in a side bet for a good cause of course  (food pantry) ??