6-29 • Kings off I-Bay

First of all, I m blessed to be fishing in Rochester. One does not have to leave too far away from the docks to find fish. Fish are there for your takings in 80-100 fow. Front of ibay to Webster park.

I had a good company - Our Lou mark the shark. Earlier he told me he had caught. Giant tunas. in the range of 705 and 600's # u should check the show: WICKED TUNA. He caught them in 30 miles off shore which is quite short given customary 120-150 miles run. This trip should be on every fishermen s bucket list.

Back to our fishing water the great lake O, within 90 FOW hers a snapshot of Great screen action with baits and hooks.

post-140030-13725503127246_thumb.jpg

Started out in 80 FOW did not leave the area and we were rewarded with good bites from front of ibay to Webster park.

6 for 10 today. kings, brown, steelheads.

High teens king

post-140030-13725503405946_thumb.jpg

Ran riggers 55, 90

Dipsey 240, 280 put on 3.0 settings

10 color core.

All lures took fish.

Last hit was a great steelhead. And I couldn't net it in time with just the 2 of us.

post-140030-1372552559839_thumb.jpg

Best of luck to all.

WTG Anthony and Mark - now you have an excuse to clean your fish box.

Wish I could have been there with you guys, but as you know my appendix had different ideas.

Good luck and be safe,

Chris

We fished the 200-360 ft range this afternoon pretty much straight out of the chute not a very good screen out there temp fluctuated a lot. Ended up going 3/3 1 coho 1 small laker and 1 small king on the wire. Fished the area we had some screamers on, on Tuesday must be fish moved in. Giving it a go in the am maybe we will work that shallower water thanks for the report, we were contemplating making the pull to sandy in the am.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 months later...