Is it this weather..... ugh!?

Early May up to early June, we were limiting on Keuka lakers almost every time we went out. The last 4 times we went out, caught maybe 4 or 5 fish total. What's going on? Is this typical of this time of year? Is the fish moving deeper or something, or is it just the moody weather of the last few weeks? Also, the fleas are beyond ridiculous. I don't remember them being this bad last year this early in the summer, and I thought they wouldn't be as bad on Keuka as other lakes, but WOW, time to dump the braid!

Yes I had some yesterday on downrigger mono, and leadcore at the connections but it wasn't real bad yet and seemed to be worse  on the deeper presentations. I trolled Canandaigua both east and west sides yesterday mainly north of the pump house to  about a little south of Danny's place and changed lures and presentation every few minutes without a touch from 8:30 AM - 1:30PM and got soaked in the process. Marked mostly suspended bait in 59-73 ft of water but not many fish....marked nothing out deep at all (went to 250ish)

Edited by Sk8man

3 trips on Keuka in the last 7 day's and it has definitely changed.  Lots of fleas and tons of weed pockets on the west side from the bluff to Stone Point. The wire dipseys couldn't run 20 minutes before they had to be pulled in cause of the weeds. Crazy thing is the little lakers (several under 15") off riggers 120 over 150+FOW and the 4-6 pounders caught flat lining deep diver Rapalas.  I thought we might grab a bass and was surprised to land 4 decent sized lakers.  I think I'm gonna grab some sawbellies next and try some live bait fishing!