Set up in 90 fow off the ponds immediately had a rainbow double on the same rod. Pretty cool sight, PITA to net. Move off of Braddock's and we smoked them. Probably 30 bites on everything, wires, cores, coppers and riggers. 130-140 fow was the best for us. Lots of skippers, lakers and bows. Did one teenager in 200 fow. Then the fun began... Broke off a major when the wire jammed in the reel, broke a rod, Shimano TRD, u get what u pay for, broke the net, rigger wheel cracked and lastly broke off 450 ft of copper, spin dr & fly on a major. Awesome morning just have to order more tackle...

Awesome fishing!!

John

back in the old days everybody simply bought silver bullets .Diamond kings were hot to.Always fished silver bullets chasing diamond kings caught boat loads and it was cheap.Nobody ever even used copper orlong lines.The good old days.

Way to go John! State is reviewing my fishing license and considering revoking it after such a piss poor showing yesterday. Same waters as you and I stunk.  I did manage to break some things though.

Rich, (Just Fishin),

I think you put the Kibosh on me right after you told me of stuff breaking on your boat all my sh!t started breaking.  I'm going to need that voodoo doll back....  If anyone catches a nice king with a green dot protroll, hammer fly and 450 ft. of copper let me know. :)

John

Rich, (Just Fishin),

I think you put the Kibosh on me right after you told me of stuff breaking on your boat all my sh!t started breaking.  I'm going to need that voodoo doll back....  If anyone catches a nice king with a green dot protroll, hammer fly and 450 ft. of copper let me know. :)

John

Honestly, if I do catch it I'm prolly going to keep it..... :lol: