Who fished the weekend?

Seems like there is only two of us posting results..way too many tight lips. Guess what: we give and get tips and everyone continues to have fun.

Get a grip guys and let loose you don't have to say where you fished. Stinger and I will be out tomorrow and it's Stingers turn to post.

Ken

I should be out tomorrow! It may be too windy to fish w/ my little boat but I'm going to the park anyway, might get in some time on the water. Seen a few boats out every day the past few days.

Just finished (10 minutes ago) rebuilding and reinstalling water pump, fuel pump, carb, few other little things so I'm ready to make sure everything still works! Woohoo!

ill spill my guts as soon as i can break up the canal ice, from the looks of r.r. photo the lake is down pretty good , bring a tape or some other measuring device IE a 8.6ft pole is 8 and 1/2 ft otherwize im cursed to senece till the canal softens a bit. thanks for the measure if you dont forget again.............think of something yellow and green and play in the mud.

ah but Ray thats only the first part. Last night I just about finished the dock that goes out into the lake. All I have to do now is lay the deckboards. The whole dock system is now in place. Its in a U shape with the walk way to the other dock. We decided to make the walkway 8 ft wide so you can sit down there in the summer.

Now my wife is happy cause she has her own dock with a boat lift for her 21 ft Sea Ray. Happy wife = new boat for the rustyrat!

Yes I would say they have let out about 2 ft of water in the last week or so. My lift is now just about dry.

RR good looking dock. Finally made it on the water from 4:30-5:00 w/ no takers. Doesn't matter, motor runs, and better than before!

Took a bit though- no fuel to carb. Took the fuel pump apart three times before I figured out I installed the carb float upside down! Put it together the right way, redid the shift linkage b/c I screwed that up, and finally everything was working just dandy... like I said, better than before. It doesn't bog down out of the hole anymore and there's a lot more water flow. Hope the weather keeps cooperating!

p.s. hey Ray, as I went under the bridge I thought "better measure that on the way back" and when I came back I thought "better measure that before I leave"... sorry, had a lot on my mind w/ the motor and all. I'll stop by tomorrow and take a measurement just be nice in the future. :lol: