MySpace

moto ??????? myspace???????????? arnt you a little old for that ......desperate situations require desperate measures.as for me on the other hand after 20 years of marrage im so desperate ,how do you open a myspace account you know just in case any one should ask ,it would be nice if i had a answer for them.....

ray ray just go too myspace.com ,open account its cool you can add all your pic"s and im sure you have a few of them . its pretty much a free web page that you link up with other friends ! do a fishing page !

crazy yankee , did you check that video out on my page , if not you should, could be something new for you too sell to your clients ! could be a quick $350 .

I was on your page, but dont seem to remember the video.....I will check tonight!

Ray Ray! MySpace is fun! Your right though it is geared towards a younger generation, but there are pleanty of people in your age bracket on there. I think the site gets a bad rap, but i think its fun. It is basically a display of who and what you are. I use it for free advertising, and to getting in touch with old friends that have moved away.