UV 2 face E-chip

• 1 month later...

After reading this post a few months ago, Big Dave, I grabbed a couple of them. Well, the chrome version has been a great blade for us over the last month. An A-TOM-MIK Hypnotist seems to work best behind it for us. I turned a few guys onto it at the Oak and they have had it flying too! 

Thanks for starting the post!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok whats a 2 face look like !

You should have come to me before posting this!  LOL!  It is a smoking chip on our boat for the last 2 years.  Really want to make it fly put a hammer behind it and dont walk away from the rod...  We have since had some custom chips made with the green dots on both sides you will see in Fat Nancys next year.  I suggest you guys buy them.

You should have come to me before posting this!  LOL!  It is a smoking chip on our boat for the last 2 years.  Really want to make it fly put a hammer behind it and dont walk away from the rod...  We have since had some custom chips made with the green dots on both sides you will see in Fat Nancys next year.  I suggest you guys buy them.

Great!! Here I am on fixed income and you guys are costing me more $$   LOL   :lol:  :lol:

Interesting you guys on the east end are catching with the UV stuff.  I have been trying to get some really cool looking combos to go and keep falling back on the usual standby non-UV patterns.  A few weeks ago I sent a UV blade down in the piss/pea green water off Oswego and I was astonished how quickly the flasher disappeared into the soup.  My initial thought was that these UV patterns are better suited for offshore blue zone type water?  Are you guys on the east end catching with the UV stuff on the inside waters?

Interesting you guys on the east end are catching with the UV stuff.  I have been trying to get some really cool looking combos to go and keep falling back on the usual standby non-UV patterns.  A few weeks ago I sent a UV blade down in the piss/pea green water off Oswego and I was astonished how quickly the flasher disappeared into the soup.  My initial thought was that these UV patterns are better suited for offshore blue zone type water?  Are you guys on the east end catching with the UV stuff on the inside waters?

I think we have to fish deeper on the East end because of the prevaling west winds.  The temps are deeper.   The UV light goes much deeper that the white light.  Just my thoughts.

Edited by Big Dave