I decided to take the boat out today and try my luck,i had a great day catching two nice laker,s proably seven pound class on the rigger,s and catching another six on a twin minnow I pulled that lure out of my tackle box and I thought I try it just for a giggle and boy was I surprised how well it worked.All the fish came from 55 to 65ft on the flat,s in front of bellhurst.

Good going Mike. Nothing like getting them on the old stuff ....I just resurrected a bunch of them (Twin Minnows) from one of my old tackle boxes this afternoon...I remembered that I had bought a bunch from Walt Burgeson at Fisherman's Friend years ago and had put them away someplace. Going to give em a try next time out no matter where I end up fishing...The black ones used to be deadly on the lakers on copper...I always replace the treble with a hardened SS single.

Best regards,

Les

Edited by Sk8man

Yeah....Walt wanted me to buy his business a couple times but I knew that I wouldn't be able to actually fish and I'd be chained to the business so I tactfully declined :)