Hit the scotch bonnet ridge way out for a change in scene. Nailed the steelhead. Had a few doubles. Smaller guys. Around 6 or 7 lb. hit em all on dipsey out 80

Nothing on riggers.

Still out. In 220 looking for some kings

Went out late last season did very well, I would never have gone out there today will the unstable weather. I bet is was clear and sun out there. The fog off sandy creek this morn was only out to about 200fow then is cleared pretty good.

Oh man. It was a cool experience. Yea. It must be near 20 miles off shore. We left from sandy. It was awesome though.

The steelies wouldn't stop. I still have't landed a salmon on my boat. What the heck man!??

We marked solid fish and bait for a mile stretch, but at 350'. I only had 250 on my riggers so no chance. Wonder what they were that deep. Lakers???

I want to go again. It was very cool. But.... It is a bit of a cruise. Not something you want to do around weather. It was awesome today. Glass and 67 surface with breaks to 64 where we ran into the steelies.

Trying to figure out how to post pics. But it was busy. Only two guys and we had multiple doubles and had our hand pretty full.

where is the Scotch Bonnet ridway?

If you do a search on the internet under ontario batymetry you will see it in the middle of the lake from a east/west perspective. Runs from CA down south about 2/3 to the us. Just a little structure i thought might hold some fish plus a neat ride with nobody around.

Went out late last season did very well, I would never have gone out there today will the unstable weather. I bet is was clear and sun out there. The fog off sandy creek this morn was only out to about 200fow then is cleared pretty good.

Yeah we watched the wweather and left sndy at 4am so it was flat and clear the whole way out. But came in around 1 and hit some fog here and there but was glass in the middle