2012 Summit Viper SD Climbing Treestand - **Price Reduced to $200**

I  bought this last fall, along with the optional foot rest.  I assembled it and tried climbing with it a couple of times.  I just could never get comfortable in it and found myself not wanting to use it in favor of portable stands with climbing sticks.

It has never been hunted from, has never seen rain, etc..  it is essentially brand new with the exception of the 2 times I tried it out.

I paid $279 for the stand and $37 for the footrest, plus shipping.  This is consistent with current pricing.

I am looking to get $275, so about $50 savings...

Everyone I talked to before buying it said it is a great stand..  It just was not for me.

PM me if interested

Edited by T_barb

New Price of $250 firm...

For anyone looking for a climber, take a look at what these stands are selling for (SD Model)...  This is a fairly significant ($75+) savings for a stand that is essentially new.

PM me if interested

Seems a little High!

Keep in mind that this is the SD model, with a foot rest.  check it out at Cabelas or Gander..  figure in the cost of the stand, the foot rest, tax or shipping and you will realize that this is a pretty nice deal for someone that is looking for a stand that is essentially new.

• 2 weeks later...