RUFF RIDER Live Report Sodus 2013 Jul 4-7

Nice Salmon Nick........I am sure it felt good to finally boat a couple large kings! 

As for your video, they played fine from my iPhone earlier today, and I saw them as 'videos', but now that I am home on my computer, they appear as links.  Not sure why!

Jay

Nick, the recent videos showed up on my home computer as utube links when i watched them yesterday. Not sure why, but worked fine. On some previous videos of yours did not show up as links (like your copper training one) but I was not getting sound and had to click on the utube icon to get sound. Cheers, Eric

Nice Salmon Nick........I am sure it felt good to finally boat a couple large kings!

As for your video, they played fine from my iPhone earlier today, and I saw them as 'videos', but now that I am home on my computer, they appear as links. Not sure why!

Jay

Very weird not sure what's different this time?

Nick they show as links on mine but they activate fine when clicked and sound and video quality are fine. A couple days ago I was having problems on the LOU site with my postings (very delayed) causing multiple posting. May be something going on with the LOU server too. Might want to contact Chad ....just to check it out....

Edited by Sk8man

Wow Nick,

You guys are calm as can be - I'm impressed. I need to learn to relax a bit more on my boat when we have a major on......lol

Thanks for sharing your great reports,

Chris

Wow Nick,

You guys are calm as can be - I'm impressed. I need to learn to relax a bit more on my boat when we have a major on......lol

Thanks for sharing your great reports,

Chris

Chris you should have seen use before we got autopilot!!  Yelling and screaming at eachother was a normal occurance!  Couples should not be allowed to fish together without autopilot!

Nick

Hey Nick this is josh from formerly drag n balls the new name is fin- addict just wanted to know if I am all set for the salmon slam thanks josh

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Josh, yes you're all set. I have a thread going in the open lake discussion that lists all the teams that are in. I do need to correct your team name, ill do that by tonight. Also if you know anyone else interested in fishing it, let me know as we could use a few more boats.

Chris you should have seen use before we got autopilot!!  Yelling and screaming at eachother was a normal occurance!  Couples should not be allowed to fish together without autopilot!

Nick

Amen to that Nick! I just finished installing mine last night. We are going to go out and test it out tonight to see if/how it works.