Looking for a charter Point Breeze/Rochester area

Regardless of who you choose keep in mind that the biggest of charter vessels can only take 6 passengers at a time. To accommodate more than 6 you would need 2 boats.

Thanks for info. Might have to go that route then and bring 12! 

Orleans County Tourism website take a look at their Charter Fishing page, or Lake Breeze Marina's Charter page, you'll need a few names to find one's available at such short notice.

Hello I am looking for a Charter for the morning of July 20th that holds 6-8 people. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

I received your e-mail Saturday night while I was at a wedding. We tried to find a charter for you all day Sunday (we are booked up so we can't run you), but we had no luck. Go through the two websites above and make some calls. We appreciate that you gave us a shot.

Thanks all. Thanks yankee, looks like you have a heck of a setup. Maybe if I can get my act together sooner we'll throw some lines next year! Anyways thanks to everyone's help I found a couple available charters and am just waiting to hear back from one before I book. Nice little community you have here. Take care.

Tracker charters is amazing. Only does 5 at a time but it is better sometimes to break it up. It sucks waiting for 7 people to fish before you get another crack at it.

I can do the 21st at the Oak if you are flexible. I am booked the 18th through the 20th. I agree with some of the others comments that four people may work better if you want more time on the rod. See my website at www.DaybreakIIChartersllc.com

Take a look my Facebook page if you want to see what we caught last week.