My pops dug out a mold he made, which was machined by him back at the big yellow box, which makes ball with long finned weights which I have a few of and weight in at right about 14#.  They are essentially a 10# ball with a long 4# tail. They track great. Anyway, I don't see he or I ever making more weights, but figured maybe someone in the business or that needs a bunch might want the mold that only made about a dozen weights in its life.

Let me know, I can get take pictures of my weights next time I'm at boat and can get a pic of mold (though it is just aluminum with four long handles and a clam to hold it closed).

For the guys who pm'd, saving multiple replies. Will get pictures of mold tomorrow and post them. Mold is in Dansville but can be in Buffalo soon if I bring it back with me. Thinking $75 for a nice piece of KAD CNC work, lol.

My pops dug out a mold he made, which was machined by him back at the big yellow box, which makes ball with long finned weights which I have a few of and weight in at right about 14#.  They are essentially a 10# ball with a long 4# tail. They track great. Anyway, I don't see he or I ever making more weights, but figured maybe someone in the business or that needs a bunch might want the mold that only made about a dozen weights in its life.

Let me know, I can get take pictures of my weights next time I'm at boat and can get a pic of mold (though it is just aluminum with four long handles and a clam to hold it closed).

Hi YodaMage,

I sent  you a couple PM's.  Is the mold still available?

Thanks,

Erskin