That is what I am talking about!

fbg14619

left the house at 4:30 PM, after waiting to see what the weather would do. Lake was very

hot. More people were in the water than in boats. Some parts of lake had green algae bloom.

Fished close to shore trying to find some shade and had fun catching bass and big panfish.

Around 8, I felt the sun had gotten low enough so that the heat on the open water would be

bearable.  Headed to the walleye spot and after a few casts, told my daughter I thought she

should get the net. After  a spirited fight, this guy came to the net. Best one yet this year.post-146628-0-75013600-1373205850_thumb.jpg

Very nice fish...good going! I was trying to figure out what lake you were on H maybe? :)

Edited by Sk8man

That's a dandy man, I bet your daughter had a blast reeling that big guy in, keep on trying to figure out O'l Marble Eye. :yes:

Wonderful walleye there fbg14619 :happy2: ! Nniiiicce!! Don't think the weedkiller got to that one. And thank goodness for the various efforts to control weeds there down through the years. A while back, one could barely ROW a boat there, much less swim or troll for eyes. Wish the smallies were as hot and heavy there as they were before. But that lake (which... :wondering: ?) has good numbers and sizes of various warmwater species; and nice big panfish, particularly sunfish family members. Again....beautiful walleye and nice report.....and nice net job, daughter of fbg14619 :rock: !