Fished all three days, Thursday slept in a little later than normal. Got out and set up around 8 am north of the river in 140' had three releases with no one home then the rigged with green mountain dew flashed and green hammer fly takes off for Canada ran out 400' + could not gain anything for every 20 gained I lost another 80'. After 35 minutes of give and take a 30.48 lb king hit the deck! And that would be the only one landed and three days !post-144884-13732150934718_thumb.jpgpost-144884-13732151131656_thumb.jpg

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice Hog!!! Heard the Lake turned over and had COLD water fill the bay. Must have had some temperature breaks somewhere but trying to find them takes a while. Good Luck SL.

Got my first king ever in my own boat on the 4th. Found some cold water about 65 down over 130. Hit on a bullfrog flasher and green/white hammer fly about 25' off the ball. Lost a bigger one, tangling on my trolling bag (i'm a rookie). The cross current pulled my bag out into the action, and tangled with the fish. Marked a lot, but that was it for 2 days. It's only going to get better!

post-150486-0-82346900-1373396295_thumb.jpg

Great Feeling. Tells me i'm doing something right. Can't wait until the first double, Coho, Atlantic, etc. Will only get better as I learn more. Thanks to everyone on this site for posting their tips/techniques, could not have done it without ya!