New bow mount Minn Kota question

So I think I am just going to bite the bullet and get a new trolling motor for my boat instead fuss around with the old one that came with it.  Just wondering if anyone has a review or any experience with the Minn Kota 50 PowerDrive V2 motor with 54" shaft.  Cabelas has one on sale for $419.99 that I am looking at.  The one that came with the boat was a 41lb thrust and this is a 50lb thrust.

Probably going to order it tomorrow and was just looking for a few opinions.

Thanks!!

I mounted one on my 18' Lund Alaskan and like it. Much better than the MotoGuide that was on the boat. The prop cuts through weed well and long cord allows use from anywhere in the boat. The foot pedal takes some getting use to as I find I often am turning the motor when I mean to be simply moving it forward but overall I would recommend it. A fiend just put one on his boat after using mine.  

I owned the pd 70 on my last boat and loved it... If your making the investment, I would offer two suggestions IMHO; 1- go I-pilot! GPS control is priceless.2-make sure that it is big enough (power and shaft length) to handle choppy/windy conditions. Lastly, check out moodeals.com- I saved like $150 over Cabelas. Just my $.02