I tried the bury thing to ,but my dog dug them up and ate them

two weeks later . Very very yucky. :puke:

My dog ended up rolling in them and the wife couldn't figure out what stunk. Haha funny until I caught a verbal lashing.

Sent from the awesomeness of Chas!

lol

Ok that was gross

three days later I had to clean the decomp out of the bin.

Lesson learned

Freeze it fresh and toss it in the drink next time I go fishing

The entire neibhoor hood still thinks and every now and then I still double over and retch.

How do the CSI guys do it???

• 2 weeks later...

In the summer you have to decide right away and execute as soon as possible.  Mother nature accelerates her clean up process when it gets warmer.  A lot of good ideas on the board.  I think I have tried them all.  I just came back from Maryland.  I imagine if it was easy to get it down there it would work good for there crabbin traps.  The longer you wait the more the stink accelerates.  I find it easiest to freeze em if I have the space and throw away on garbage day.  I try to bury them but the neighborhood cat thinks it is fun to dig it up.  I tend to do a drive and dump, but it gets more difficult to find good dump sites anymore close by.  WIT - Just do it quickly.

Freez em give him to my Pops on the farm, get the backhoe and bury them into the compost pile. He grows 1000 lbs plus pumpkins. If you dont have a backhoe just freeze them for the garbage guys. When i started filleting them at home i made the mistake of putting them in my compost with no backhoe and the Sheperd dug em up and her and the Corgi rolled in them :toivo: