Seneca 7/8/13 First grand slam!

With all the stories of the slow bite,  weeds and fleas I almost didn't hit the water.  I had repositioned my riggers the night before so I told myself I would go out for a few minutes just to see how I liked the new setup.  Splash down bout 5 am.  As soon as the second rigger was set the first one popped....fish on aerial style...nice 3.75 pound landlock.  Put  that rigger back down and cruised for a bit more when boom...that same rigger fired with a nice 4lb brown.  With the weeds being a bit of a pain I left my lead core at the cottage and  figured  I would try a wire dipsy for some lakers.  Twenty minutes later the wire dipsy rod started hammering....laker on...6 pounder.  It is now that I realize if I fish all day maybe..... just maybe........ I could hit my first grand slam. :yes: I get my notes out from a few of you L.O.U. ers(you know who you are) and head for a spot where I have caught some bows before. Lower the probe rigger to exactly 55 degrees then put the other rigger 10 ft. above that one then Crank up the Honda 8 a bit(more speed)and headed right for my bow target.  20 minutes or so later....bam...whats the chances of this being a bow I ask myself...all the sudden I see my line head toward the surface and splash the aerial show began...up down left right....sure is acting like a bow.....get the net....6lb bow.. :rofl:  :rofl:   :rofl: .BOOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAYYYYYYAAAAHHHHH BABY!!!!!!.  First slam!!! (by 8am I might add) Had a sip of coffee fished another half hour and picked up 2 more landlocks.  Off the water by 8:30 am....  Wire dipsy was out 245' on a 2.5  with a white/green dot spinny and a Seneca ghost fly.  Bow was hit 55 ft down(55 degrees) over 225  with a stinger ice frog.  Salmon hit a dwss green gater down 46 over 160.  Brown hit the stinger ice frog 46 over 280.  The other two salmon hit the dwss green gator. Fleas are present but not a pain yet. Thanks for the help guys!!! :phone:

Edited by apb

Good going Andy....you sure dialed them in quickly and accurately. Tough thing now is waiting it out next time when the action might not be as quick or active  :) 

Keep after them....

Tough thing now is waiting it out next time when the action might not be as quick or active

I've fished with him , he will not give up when it's tuff fishing................ also glade to read he goes out when the out-look of other reports are poor........ I always say the best time to go fishing is when you have the time to go !!!!!!......... :yes:

Thanks guys...oh forgot to mention all fish lived happily ever after except for the laker whom I could not revive after a whole lot  of effort.