If anyone is located in the area of Reiter's Marina, 9203 Route 3, Sandy Creek, NY?

I was wondering if you know anything about the place, but more importantly if you can swing by and take a look at a boat they have listed.  I am couple hours away and have hard time getting much info out of them on the phone.  I'll sent couple bottles of wine your way if you can do that for me.  You can send me a message on this forum or e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you.

I tried buying a brand new seahunt off them last year and was given the run around for 3 months about how they couldn't get the brand new etec running or couldn't get it in the water. Also the first time I was there to look at it a customer came in screaming and yelling threatening a suit over a brand new motor he had bought that they could not get running. Not to be negative about them but it definatly turned me off to them. Ended up witha bran new lund from martins marina and can't say enough about their services.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I bought a used 18' center console from them 6 years ago and they were easy to work with. I was in college at the time and they were able to get me into the boat for a price I could afford, also made arrangements for me to test drive when I could get home. Haven't been there lately but I do have a camp about a mile away and could stop by sometime.

They've been there for about 40 years now. Think about it.

They are good folks.

Your NOT in business that long, by making a habit of sticking it to people.

I pulled my boat to them for some work this spring, and I live almost 70 miles away.

Hell, if they sold hamburgers for a living I'd stop by for some of those as well.....

They gave me great advice and sent me to a local machine shop last Aug. to get speedie sleeves to repair  my waterpump.   They have help us out many times in the past with both parts and advice.  Fair prices on parts too.

Thank you guys for great input. Hope I can be as helpful to you one day. Looks like bottom- feeder will be able to swing by the marina to take a look at 1903 Trophy they are selling and let me know if it is worth the trip. Thanks again.

I've been to Reiters many times, they always have the gear or part I'm looking for. The prices are fair and they are good people. Have you checked out Arney's over your way??? They are Excellent.

Funny how no two people will ever have the same chemistry and/or experience with a place. I wouldn't go near Arney's with a three mile pole but would go to Krenzer in a heartbeat. 

Funny how no two people will ever have the same chemistry and/or experience with a place. I wouldn't go near Arney's with a three mile pole but would go to Krenzer in a heartbeat. 

Indeed! Because I have always had excellent experiences with Arneys and the opposite with Krenzers. As far as Reiters, good people! I use to do business with Bud back in the 90's and he was a good guy. I also have done business with the place next door. Good folk there too, however I beleive they have changed hands several times over the years.