Hello from Greene NY

Just want to say Hi to everyone, Mark here, Been fishing the big lake for a couple years and have gained so much info from this board. We fish from a 19' Sea Nymph striper cc named Fishful Thinking and with all the comments and advice read here we have set it up nicely for trolling and have been boating some sweet fish. There is always something new to learn on this site and I would like to thank all the people who have shared advice and tips to help us new guys get going! Looking forward to learning more and hopefully having some good advice for someone else one day! Be seeing you on the water, Mark

There ars a few guys from Greene on this board... and if your anything like them your ok with me. Welcome! Btw can u shoot deer at 60mph with a beer in one hand while driving with yoyr knees?? Those guys can. :o

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the welcome guys! We are making our first trip to the big lake this weekend, if i can get the trailer down the road and out of Greene past the empty rifle shell casings! :thinking:  Heading out of Selkirk and running out as far as we need. Ill throw up some pics of last years trips with my kids, hopefully adding some more this weekend if we can figure it out. Thanks again!post-151525-0-48515200-1373422869_thumb.jpgpost-151525-0-74143500-1373422973_thumb.jpgpost-151525-0-32046300-1373423025_thumb.jpg

Mark welcome to the board, i am one of those guys from Greene (Derek). Take a drive towards seebers on 41 and about 3 miles down you will see my 27' four winns sitting there that goes to Oswego every couple weeks. I have also been a first mate on Hot Pursuit two for over 12 years now. Looks like you have the hang of things, but im always learning and im sure you are as well. We should trade some thoughts over a beer sometime :beer: or some target shooting :lol:

Btw can u shoot deer at 60mph with a beer in one hand while driving with yoyr knees?? Those guys can. :o

Hahahahahahahahaha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Lake Ontario United mobile app

There ars a few guys from Greene on this board... and if your anything like them your ok with me. Welcome! Btw can u shoot deer at 60mph with a beer in one hand while driving with yoyr knees?? Those guys can. :o

Cant everyone! Im from Berkshire and it was taught in school out there! lol Welcome!! Used to ride 4 wheelers to Seebers and Bills little bar in my drinking days!

justin

Mark welcome to the board, i am one of those guys from Greene (Derek). Take a drive towards seebers on 41 and about 3 miles down you will see my 27' four winns sitting there that goes to Oswego every couple weeks. I have also been a first mate on Hot Pursuit two for over 12 years now. Looks like you have the hang of things, but im always learning and im sure you are as well. We should trade some thoughts over a beer sometime :beer: or some target shooting :lol:

Hey Derek, I know right where you are. I am just up 206 a mile or so and left off Indian Brook. Would be great to meet up sometime for a cold one! Headed up to the lake this weekend but definately have some time on the next one. Just moved here last fall and we are loving this area.

It most deffinately is a great area with lots of good people, i have been in the area for 28 years now. I will be fishing this friday. Good luck this weekend, fish are finally coming to Oswego and they are big. 38lb hog taken on tuesday. :yes: